The Mall 21st

asbo1991

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Some people just have no stamina ☺

Lol

I drive 55 miles to work at least 3 times a week! It's the driving to and from that kills me. Reading is 45 miles from me... besides, I've got to work that night anyway.

this is going to be a good game by the look of the numbers I will be there with my mate both with G&G CM16, they are two toned mine is green and my mates is blue so come and say hi

Qick question me and mate only have 1 battery each will we be able to charge them back up during the lunch break or should they last all day?

• Supporters

Qick question me and mate only have 1 battery each will we be able to charge them back up during the lunch break or should they last all day?

There are chargers available but it's first come first served. If you have your own charger there are sockets but a safer bet would be to just get a spare battery.

As for lasting all day - how big is your battery and how much are you planning on using it?

hes got either the 9.6 or 8.4v 1600nah Nimh and I have got zero one 8.4v 2200Nah Nimh, anyone know the best place I can order form today and get it delivered by tomorrow>?

• Supporters

hes got either the 9.6 or 8.4v 1600nah Nimh and I have got zero one 8.4v 2200Nah Nimh, anyone know the best place I can order form today and get it delivered by tomorrow>?

My 2200mAh Lipos have lasted me all day comfortably. His 1600mah should be ok if he doesn't just spray and pray all day.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.