Sign in to follow this  
asbo1991

The Mall 21st

Hi all,

anyone going to the Mall on the 21st?

Too late for me, fully booked, so going the 18th (Thursday night).

I am booked in with my mate first time for him second time for me but first time using my own gear

It should be a good day... it's been booked out for a good while now.

Potentially going for an early spot on the day. Been booked out for weeks for that date.

Are you playing on both the 27th and the 28th?

Just the 27th dude.

Some people just have no stamina ☺

Lol

I drive 55 miles to work at least 3 times a week! It's the driving to and from that kills me. Reading is 45 miles from me... besides, I've got to work that night anyway.

Lol

I drive 55 miles to work at least 3 times a week! It's the driving to and from that kills me. Reading is 45 miles from me... besides, I've got to work that night anyway.

Book the night off and stay in a hotel Saturday night. Novetel £60 thats what a few of us are doing.

Yeah, 28th is fully booked but if they are staying over they will have a good chance of getting a slot on the day.

Book the night off and stay in a hotel Saturday night. Novetel £60 thats what a few of us are doing.

Will see.

this is going to be a good game by the look of the numbers I will be there with my mate both with G&G CM16, they are two toned mine is green and my mates is blue so come and say hi

Wheres the mall do they do it throughout the year?

Sounds good I'll definitely have to have a trip down there once I've got mine.

Sounds good I'll definitely have to have a trip down there once I've got mine.

Well worth it!

Watched the vids on YouTube looks cool. My annual leave starts in April so will be able to do events further out and get a hotel.

Qick question me and mate only have 1 battery each will we be able to charge them back up during the lunch break or should they last all day?

Qick question me and mate only have 1 battery each will we be able to charge them back up during the lunch break or should they last all day?

There are chargers available but it's first come first served. If you have your own charger there are sockets but a safer bet would be to just get a spare battery.

As for lasting all day - how big is your battery and how much are you planning on using it?

hes got either the 9.6 or 8.4v 1600nah Nimh and I have got zero one 8.4v 2200Nah Nimh, anyone know the best place I can order form today and get it delivered by tomorrow>?

hes got either the 9.6 or 8.4v 1600nah Nimh and I have got zero one 8.4v 2200Nah Nimh, anyone know the best place I can order form today and get it delivered by tomorrow>?

My 2200mAh Lipos have lasted me all day comfortably. His 1600mah should be ok if he doesn't just spray and pray all day.