Newbie looking to spend up to £150ish on a rifle

the_hoopmeister

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all

Just getting in to airsoft and looking at what rifle to get once I get my ukara licence.

I'll have about 150ish to get a usable setup. I'd like something as accurate as possible not as worried about rate of fire. I would also like something that has plenty of upgrade parts available.weapin attachments aren't a biggie for me so not worried about rail systems etc. Not really sure where to start looking? I've had a look through old posts and the g&g combat machines seem a popular choice. How upgradable are they?

Thanks in advance

Hoops

• Supporters

http://www.airsoftworld.net/g-g-gc16-30th-anniversary-limited-edition-aeg-airsoft-rifle-black.html

if you got ukara then you can get good cheap G36c & AK's at TaiwanGun & Gunfire

G&G's are best bought in UK as they are no cheaper elsewhere really plus UK retailer if owt goes wrong

most guns can be upgraded if you wish and go as easy or as nutz as you like

the GC16 30th is metal and is a very worthy consideration

but most of the G&G guns around £150 are pretty decent it is all down to what looks you prefer

they are all the same inside - just not easy picking just one

(so true my bank balance says)

Try the G&G Raider L from special airsoft supplies, it comes with MOSFET electronic trigger and a 7.4 Lipo battery and Charger for £150 plus delivery.

I have this and it's a nice piece of kit.

I keep finding myself eyeing up one of the jg g36 replicas from taiwan gun.

http://www.taiwangun.com/en/electric-air-soft-guns/608-8-jg?from=listing&campaign-id=19

Would this maybe be suitable?

I'll take heed of the advise about the dodgy holding sites haha

• Supporters

I keep finding myself eyeing up one of the jg g36 replicas from taiwan gun.

http://www.taiwangun.com/en/electric-air-soft-guns/608-8-jg?from=listing&campaign-id=19

Would this maybe be suitable?

I'll take heed of the advise about the dodgy holding sites haha

Unfortunately you won't be able to buy from Taiwangun until you have your UKARA registration sorted due to customs issues.

Your better having a feel of a gun before you set out to buy it, G&G cms have good build quality and internals but I find it heavy and bulky. The safty goes from semi to full easily and its a boring gun. It's like a fat bird boring and reliable. I prefer the feel of a AK it feels slimmer and a little lighter, it looks nice and if you wanna play as a Russian you will stand out.

Compared to what? I've one myself and I wouldn't make that claim.

If fingered many guns in the airsoft world shop and on sites. I just feel its a fat gun. I've played with my friends LCT AS VAL which weighs the same as a large dog but found that better to handle. I'm not saying the G&G CM guns are bad mine has lasted well but I just don't like the M4 much. I would say the only gun that feels more Uncomfortable is the G36c I used a TM one for a few hours and hated it.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.