vialli

what spring for under 350 fps

Hi

i bought cyma cm028 from taiwan gun and its was firing around 370fps,so i bought a guarder sp100 spring thinking that i would drop the fps to below 350 which is the limit at my local site but its now firing at 385 to 390.Apart from the new spring i regreased the piston o ring and the gears (no grease on the gears whatsoever when i opened up the gearbox.So my question is which spring will get me below 350 fps?im thinking a guarder sp90 will still be to powerfull.

Taiwan gun did offer a free downgrade service but i like to do the work myself.

cheers

if an M100 gets you 390fps then an M90 should get you 351, yes it is over but not by any margin, you could dial that out with your hop probably!

m90 & correct AoE

(AoE will drop 10-15 fps max)

if/when fps drops a smidge in 6months or so then next service fit bearing spring guide

that will put back 10-15fps once she drops to 325 or so

Or take the spring out of the ics m4 which is firing around 317 fps and try that and put the sp100 in the ics .got the split gearbox so not a major hassle.

Might as well post my stupid question in here seeing as though there is already a thread.

My krytac spr shoots around 280fps as it is the UK version. I have googled to hell and back to see what stock spring it has and no dice.

I want to take it as close to 350fps as possible but without going over it, now I am under the impression I need an m100 spring...but I may be wrong.

Any ideas?

Might as well post my stupid question in here seeing as though there is already a thread.

My krytac spr shoots around 280fps as it is the UK version. I have googled to hell and back to see what stock spring it has and no dice.

I want to take it as close to 350fps as possible but without going over it, now I am under the impression I need an m100 spring...but I may be wrong.

Any ideas?

Yeah take it back to the shop. I have had my hands on 5 different krytacs and all of them were averaging around 330fps stock. I thought they were all fitted with m100 springs, reckon yours has an issue.

Yeah take it back to the shop. I have had my hands on 5 different krytacs and all of them were averaging around 330fps stock. I thought they were all fitted with m100 springs, reckon yours has an issue.

I am firing 0.25's

I bought it from patrolbase and this is what they put in their description and I have read that the UK versions are weaker then the US versions.

• Name Designation: Trident SPR - Dark Earth
  • Manufacturer: KRYTAC
  • Fire Selector: Safe, Semi, Fully Automatic
  • Magazine Capacity: 300 Rounds (Hi-cap)
  • Feet Per Second (FPS): 311fps (Using 0.20g BBs)