combat south, portsmouth.

deebo

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Dony know if there is a thread already but if not then tada!

Just though id chuck this up, i normally go there and get stuff in store and the guys are a great bunch. I havent got the chance to get there so i phoned up and ordered it. They always have what i want, the pricing is really good, the postage was cheap for next day and i had a good chat at the same time.

Cannot recommend them enough to anyone, they do mods and work on guns too but i havent needed that service yet so cant comment but from the rest of there service i would say its gonna be spot on.

• Head Moderator

Dony know if there is a thread already but if not then tada!

Well I did start this one back in August 2015 http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/27828-combat-south/?hl=portsmouth

I would also highly recommend them, an interesting shop to visit just to see all the TM and ICS stock (not all are shown on their website), and agree it is worth giving them a call to see what they have. Website could be a bit better but is useable http://www.combatsouth.co.uk/ .

Great customer service, very helpful and friendly.

Ah i didnt find that. My bad. Thank you for linking it it though so people can see the other feed back.

Id defo agree with the above, good website if a little empty, and a great range of tm and ics stock.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.