Airsoft problems poll

CES_williamson

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

So did you call that hit or not? ;)

If that is your right arm, then could possibly have been whilst trying to take the bunker next to the C&A basement. On one occasion there was a green standing flat against the wall to your right who shot you close up as you were in the doorway, that allowed me to aquire and shoot him, unfortunately no one else went forward with me into the room where I was shot in the back and followed you back to regen (again). Of course it was more likely to have been the terminator on full auto in the last game.

Nah left arm. Could of been anytime I was in the middle of it all day. Wasn't the Terminator, I went at it with him a few times but he generally shot me in the arse when I was giving it legs after shooting him. I did visit regen a lot that day but it was fun.

If you cant win at least make the enemy remember you.

Would it be anything like that X-Fire Gameshow that if i remember correctly was bloody cheesy at times. This was 2000/2001 though.

No defiantly not like that. I have just watched it on YouTube. What a crock of sh*t.

Just pure game play. No gimmicks.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.