Hello Peeps

Bencupra

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just signed up. Been out of airsoft for a few years previously had a few TM M4s last site I played at was Cobham. Going Apocalypse on 28th Feb. Will be getting a GBB M4 been looking at the WE M4 which I really like. It's definitely gotta be full metal and I love the open bolt for realism and the fact that real steel parts can be fitted. Just seen the TM M4 GBB which looks very nice anyone had one or had any experience with one. Also love the Inokatsu M4 looks awesome I know it's pricey and don't mind spending the money for a good gun. Would just like some advice. Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers for the reply mate they do look awesome and I've been looking at lots of reviews. I know they don't really like the cold I'll obviously get an aeg aswell at some point so I'm sorted for all weather conditions just like the realism of the GBB rifles so can live with a few of the drawbacks lol. Want a 1911 side arm aswell I know the TM is meant to be one of the best but needs to be full metal.

GHK m4 over the we and tm any day. TM has possibly the worst gas efficiency and you have to remove part of the magazine for green gas to work properly. We is nowhere near as reliable as the GHK either

Check out: http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/215433-ghk-m4-gbbr-105/

http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/170736-we-gas-blow-back-m4a1-carbine/

http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/215675-first-impressions-tokyo-marui-m4-mws-gbbr/

Hi Aengus good to meet you mate. This is the advice I needed obviously you can speak to a shop but sometimes will just want to sell the most expensive not necessarily the best. Think I'm sold on the GHK will have my ukara sorted by March so can start spending then lol. Already been looking at scopes buffer tubes etc etc lol.

Hi Aengus good to meet you mate. This is the advice I needed obviously you can speak to a shop but sometimes will just want to sell the most expensive not necessarily the best. Think I'm sold on the GHK will have my ukara sorted by March so can start spending then lol. Already been looking at scopes buffer tubes etc etc lol.

May have already done so but have a google about Co2 magazines for it ;)

Just had a look at them added to list lol. Says there's a risk of cracking the body? Aengus what was on that arniesairsoft link can't view it just waiting for a password reset as not been on there for ages and can't remember log in lol.

I haven't actually mate cheers I'll have a look I don't need encouraging to look at more stuff lol.

Basically performs a lot better in the cold and doesn't suffer 'cool down' as much. Think you might need something to reduce the power as well so more to google :P

Risk of cracking the body? Can't imagine how but hey every gun from every manufacturer has lemons so could be that I guess?

Another vote for the GHK equipment

All my guns are are GBB and the GHK mags are probably the best I have seen in terms of build and quality.

You won't be disappointed, another one to look at is the G5 its a good bit of kit and you can put a carbine kit on it, I have kept mine standard length but its a fantastic thing to shoot :)

Hello Mr McG they do look awsome. I rang patrol Base and they said they won't be getting anymore of the M4 Ris GBB in as there's a new model they have just received just waiting for them to put a pic online. I don't mind paying for it so they hold it and can send it as soon as I've got my ukara. I see the G5 so is it an M4 with different barrel and I can put the carbine kit on it?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.