Dboys aks74u

Dano

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hey guys,

looking to get into airsoft and found this,

http://www.geniestuff.co.uk/ak74u-airsoft-gun-uk-full-metal-dboys-aeg.htm#

id heard about some of them having alot of pot metal parts that just break, and also about crappy bearings. I emailed the seller and he tells me its the steel version.

But now I am confused, ive now read that if it doesnt have a wood handguard its the older version with pot metal and rubbish bearings. (this one defo has a plastic handguard)

so i figured id ask here rather than irritate the company haha

cheers!

hey guys,

looking to get into airsoft and found this,

http://www.geniestuff.co.uk/ak74u-airsoft-gun-uk-full-metal-dboys-aeg.htm#

id heard about some of them having alot of pot metal parts that just break, and also about crappy bearings. I emailed the seller and he tells me its the steel version.

But now I am confused, ive now read that if it doesnt have a wood handguard its the older version with pot metal and rubbish bearings. (this one defo has a plastic handguard)

so i figured id ask here rather than irritate the company haha

cheers!

for that kind of money you could get a G&G combat machine. if you want an ak74u its probably decent for the money. if you can find a CYMA one that would be better

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.