Stormtroopers!

Sacarathe

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator

I feel cheated, not a Stormie in sight. Thought this was going to be Star Wars airsoft kit :(

• Head Moderator

Looks like a codpiece.

Protects the jewels and lets them breathe.

• Head Moderator
So £4 vs £40 hmmm, looks good though. No idea the mark up, but the price seems very steep.

They do look a better quality than the usual crap from china. £30 better is a matter of opinion. Need a better range of colours though.

Definately feel cheated by the title.

I dont think any steel mesh mask is better then another. I personaly think that the way you bend it to fit your own face is what matters.

I do like the solid cheek peices though, as it looks more like a face mask that a tacticool special forces dude wears rather then a steel mask to protect my teeth.

• Head Moderator

I dont think any steel mesh mask is better then another. I personaly think that the way you bend it to fit your own face is what matters.

I bought one from eBay that was so badly built and asymetrical so that you would need to be the elephant man to make it work. No doubt with pliers and inclination it could be cut and shaped to fit, but that is too much effort.

• Supporters

The price is steep considering they are only steel mesh at the front. The sides are only material to give you a better cheek weld. If you had a pair of cutters and the time/inclination you could pretty easily mod any steel mask to be like this. Personally I'd want to reinstate some protection with foam/neoprene or even just make it asymmetrical - only make it material on the side you have your weapon (unless of course you transition all the time to get around corners).

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.