Airsoft sites in East Anglia

Mos

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Before anyone says the usual "airbana" stuff. I've looked there, and had a look through the sites around east anglia. Ones I've played at are tuddenham and ravens.

I prefer tuddenham and because of this, I only really want to play games at tuddenham, ravens is just a massive forest, and I never seem to get any action.

What other decent sites are there in east anglia? Anyone know of some sites that you play/played at?

Thanks.

Glad you enjoy Tuddenham.

Our Tuddenham site is a great mixture of woodland, open space and CQB buildings and our Gunman brand have games there every few weeks, alternating with skirmishes and milsim lites.

The Okto Eight Milsim brand is having two full on milsims there this year.

We also have a Norwich site which is bigger but is a woodland site (no buildings).

Other alternatives:

Maddog Airsoft in Brampton, Cambridgeshire - Big, long and open site, has a bit of a scrapyard feel to it.

Commando Elite in Monkswood, Abbots Ripton, Cambridgeshire - Forest, and they have armoured vehicles which are used occasionally - originally only a Paintball site, have recently branched into airsoft as well.

Urban Assault in RAF Upwood nr Ramsey, Cambridgeshire - Big urban site, has fallen a little into disrepair as of late.

RIFT at Cottenham

Combat Action Games in Felthorpe, I usually play there and just this Sunday gone we had 110 players.... On average we get around 50 players though. All wood land with various different bases dotted around some building some bunkers an led trenches. Although the marshalling is very good and they will adjust the game area according to the amount of players. Therefore you will never be short of action!

• Moderators

as above Mos,

Tuddenham, as we both know :0

RIFT cottenham....5 mins from me but yet to try

Urban Assault - nice and big and full of buildings, you have to be a little causios, last time i went the stairs were removed by 'others'!

yeah that map is a little out of date, there is a anohter north of Ely but i dont think it exists?

Then the one at Thetford....the rest you can look for :)

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.