Odin Innovations M12 Airsoft Speed Loader

Sacarathe
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Came across this today. What do you think? I'm going to order one from Evike as soon as they get back to me on whether G&G guns have commercial or milspec stock tubes (for magpul stocks).

These are a few months old now, can't find much bad about them.

Handy note, it loads 12bbs per rotation, so you can still count them in.

http://www.odininnovations.com

http://www.odininnovations.com/find-a-dealer

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plenty of reviews seem to suggest it works and works pretty well. It sure looks a lot easier way to load than the big ass pump loader that came out last year and kind of sucks as well as being a lot faster than a usual loader. People seem to already be making adapters using 3D printers for other mag types as well so I think its got a bright future and we will probably start to see them a lot.

Came across this today. What do you think? I'm going to order one from Evike as soon as they get back to me on whether G&G guns have commercial or milspec stock tubes (for magpul stocks).

These are a few months old now, can't find much bad about them.

Handy note, it loads 12bbs per rotation, so you can still count them in.

http://www.odininnovations.com

http://www.odininnovations.com/find-a-dealer

I've owned a few G&G guns and they all have commercial spec stocks

• Supporters

Every AEG or GBBr buffer tube I've had (KA, G&P, VFC, Avalon, TM, G&G, CA, KWA) has been either near-enough to mil, or a little smaller than that. Certainly never anything near commercial and as loose as airsoft manufacturing is, it would be really hard to go that far wrong.

• Supporters

Have to say, after using the exact same TM loader from my very first skirmish until now, I do fancy an upgrade.

$50 over there will likely mean £50+ over here, but if it's made to a good standard it'll probably do me for a decade or more so it's worth the investment to my mind.

The price I quoted from evike is what I expect them to cost, if imported, post tax.

$50 *0.75 (discount), *0.72 (cc) *1.22 (tax/duty). + share of shipping/shipper extortion.

I expect you're right about the retail price here. But, you never know. It's one of those items which will appeal to a lot of people, price it too high, and others will see opportunity.

I see absolutley no reason to by this over any other speedloader. You generally cant carry loose ammo in a sim anyway so its useless from that point, as you will be reloading from a base or something where time isnt that big a deal. And in a skirmish, someone will shoot you while you reload probably, even if you save the few spare bbs that get dropped from a normal loader.

I just think its waaaaay to expensive for what is just a large speedloader that saves 1 or 2 bbs from getting dropped on the floor

Yeah i suppose it will save on time if you do need to reload in field. I havent needed to do that so i guess im just lucky......or not shooting enough bad guys haha

Yeah i suppose it will save on time if you do need to reload in field. I havent needed to do that so i guess im just lucky......or not shooting enough bad guys haha

Not sure that's what he meant, time is precious, on and off the field. I like it for my thumbs.

• Supporters

Yeah, I don't ever reload mid game, it's more the 5 mins of thumb workout in between games that annoys me. Or at a weekend/milsim game going back to base and having 5 mins before going back out sometimes it's a choice between having a snack and reloading magazines, this eliminates that entirely.

Id rather spend 5mins reloading whilst ramming munch in my gob every time i swap the now full mag out and with the money id saved on not buying a posh reloader ill by more food :) thumb pressing is just part of the game.

• Supporters

If you do put in an order for one of these I'd be happy to go halves on shipping/customs if you add one onto the order for me, I expect with the rip-off-britain factor added in importing from the US will still almost certainly work out cheaper than buying one in the UK.

Archived