G&G M16 HELP ITS MAKING WEIRD NOISES!! :(

Elliot155

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've recently have had a few problems with my m16 originally it wasn't making a noise but now I've swapped the fuse it's making a horrible screeching sound, I have no idea how to fix it so please help haha ! Il try and post a video to it ! https://www.dropbox.com/l/s/VDRCw38CE0kjwGquqhxARo

• Supporters

Adjust motor height a little

Small Allen key under pistol grip

But turn clockwise say 1/2 a turn at a time

Should only need a full turn Max

What concerns me is if something broke causing a lockup to blow fuse. And/or some teeth chipped off.

The pistol grip could have worked loose or motor plate in grip loosened causing motor height to drop

But there is a chance something else may have crapped out.

Your gun ain't turning over and them gears ain't meshing right. Don't keep doing that coz you will just mess up bevel & pinion gears. Turn Allen key clockwise say 1/2 a turn and see if she cycles and shuts up

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.