Sign in to follow this  
Richie_P

Suppressor Help.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum, but have been airsofting for 5 years now. I have a question and have searched, but couldn't find the answer I need. I have recently purchased a G&P rifle with the Bio-hazard suppressor that pushes the FPS up when fitted. I can't seem to take the suppressor off at all. Has anyone had any dealings with this type of rifle and the removal?

post-12543-0-95703100-1454234373_thumb.jpeg

Not that gun, but it looks like my quick release silencer. If it's like mine, there is a sort of collar near the gun end that you pull back. This releases the grip on the flash hider and you keep pulling the silencer away from the gun with the collar held back.

Thanks for the reply. It turned out that the person who put it together placed the collar on the wrong way round so I had put a lot of pressure on it to get it off then rebuild it properly. It was an easy fix.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.