Another cheater video where no one wins

BrightCandle

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

The usual bad conduct from all involved unfortunately.

Matt the musket is the biggest cheater of them all and a proper dirty player. Myself and a few mates had the misfortune of playing at a site the same day that guy did. Disgusting player, not mentioned the site but he got a month ban for his game play that day. he's also posted a frag video which shows him killing like 15 people with it which is absolute BS. his frag killed two people the rest had been shot on the right flank.

If no one else has seen this it's worth a watch and a listen to. This was sent to me after the incident mentioned about.

Matt the musket is the biggest cheater of them all and a proper dirty player. Myself and a few mates had the misfortune of playing at a site the same day that guy did. Disgusting player, not mentioned the site but he got a month ban for his game play that day. he's also posted a frag video which shows him killing like 15 people with it which is absolute BS. his frag killed two people the rest had been shot on the right flank.

If no one else has seen this it's worth a watch and a listen to. This was sent to me after the incident mentioned about.

Having watched most of his videos I have always questioned some of the footage, some of which I am sure shows he was hit and didn't take it.

• Moderators

oops didnt think the topic would get hot again, only had a slightly frustrating time on Saturday and needed to vent! :).....

on another note, god i miss battlefield! haha

next game, I'm going ITH and just charging the opposition, its not like you die, its a bloody respawn of a walk back or 5mins!!....which I think the cheats forget, you can play again quickly :)

• Supporters

Having watched most of his videos I have always questioned some of the footage, some of which I am sure shows he was hit and didn't take it.

he's a proper dirty player. The we had the incident at have a bang rule in place because it's a CQB site yet he shot my mate four times point blank in the face with a Tippmann and didn't even have the decency to apologise he just laughed. Proper dick head him is.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.