Another cheater video where no one wins

BrightCandle

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Arsehole

Lol. Am not entering into a moral argument regarding 2 wrongs making a right and Ur entitled to ur own opinion but with out having met me first it sounds a bit like a shout from a key board warrior.

If you did u would find that I am one of those players who is always lending my spare guns/kit out to noobs. I will often sit back and help younger players develop there skills instead of them getting left behind by the 'elite' team. But what really pisses me off the most is people who don't take their hits.

Lol. Am not entering into a moral argument regarding 2 wrongs making a right and Ur entitled to ur own opinion but with out having met me first it sounds a bit like a shout from a key board warrior.

If you did u would find that I am one of those players who is always lending my spare guns/kit out to noobs. I will often sit back and help younger players develop there skills instead of them getting left behind by the 'elite' team. But what really pisses me off the most is people who don't take their hits.

So you teach new players to intentionally make shots that are gonna hurt if the player doesn't call a hit?

You say your not entering a argument then proceed to argue.

You can lend all the guns/kit you want in hope that some new players like you doesn't change the fact the your a dirty player.

No mate would never impose my view upon someone else. I would say that the player not taking his/her hits is a dirty player.

Take your hits that's the rule. Don't and you will know it.

No mate would never impose my view upon someone else. I would say that the player not taking his/her hits is a dirty player.

Take your hits that's the rule. Don't and you will know it.

Unless you're holding a gun and you're sure the other person is cheating. When they could just as easily, by your own admission, be playing airsoft for the first time?

That's low.

Agreed. Never said I was nice lol. But I do try. One thing I prob should have said is that my local site is very very close cqb. I'd say there arnt meny places where you can get more that 5 meters for who ever you are engaging. So it's very easy to see who isn't calling there hits.

I don't see why there should be a distinction between new players and ones with more experience. Cheating is cheating and it pisses me off.

Oh and it would be impossible to hurt my feelings but thanks. Please speak freely. Unlike some i just see it as another persons point of view. I am sure there are things that a lot of people do that I would whole heartedly disagree with.

I may play hard but I play fair. And I can 100% guarantee that if you hit me I will take it. Even if am not sure I will take it. I've lost count of the amount of times I've have grandes thrown at me and not gone off but I've taken it anyway.

Oh and it would be impossible to hurt my feelings but thanks. Please speak freely.

I've lost count of the amount of times I've have grandes thrown at me and not gone off but I've taken it anyway.

I would never call a hit in this situation. :)

I know you did but could be bothered changing mine to suit. I've got double deadly man flu.

There are a lot of people who wouldn't call it and I wouldn't blame them for it.

Agreed. Never said I was nice lol. But I do try. One thing I prob should have said is that my local site is very very close cqb. I'd say there arnt meny places where you can get more that 5 meters for who ever you are engaging. So it's very easy to see who isn't calling there hits.

I don't see why there should be a distinction between new players and ones with more experience. Cheating is cheating and it pisses me off.

Oh and it would be impossible to hurt my feelings but thanks. Please speak freely. Unlike some i just see it as another persons point of view. I am sure there are things that a lot of people do that I would whole heartedly disagree with.

I may play hard but I play fair. And I can 100% guarantee that if you hit me I will take it. Even if am not sure I will take it. I've lost count of the amount of times I've have grandes thrown at me and not gone off but I've taken it anyway.

So not only do you shoot parts of the body you know are gonna hurt you do it from 5M. What a champ.

• Supporters

So not only do you shoot parts of the body you know are gonna hurt you do it from 5M. What a champ.

There's no part of a person you can shoot that'll hurt enough for it to be a dick move, I deliberately aim for bits of people where I know they'll feel it.

If you don't like being shot, don't play.

Thanks cheese am glad it's not just me. I'd rather take one shot I can feel than 40 I can hear. Don't play a game were the idea is to take your hits then turn up dressed like a bomb disposal expert.

Coming from the person who thinks that the expolitation of trafficked Eastern European woman is the basis of a joke. U said it champ.

• Supporters

Sorry got to agree with K@rl and cheesy if I shoot someone and they dont call it I will always put the next shot somewhere that they will definitely feel it.

Its not being a bastard its fair play. If you hit their rig and they dont feel it shoot for the legs.

If you hit them and they flinch but dont call it then shoot them anywhere you like.

At the end of the day its a contact sport/game so nobody should moan when they get shot no matter where it is.

That doesnt mean you should be a dick and go around shooting people in the face though.

Like I said; never head shots in anger.

Only time I will take one is if it's all I can see ie someone keeps poking the head round a corner.

Sorry got to agree with K@rl and cheesy if I shoot someone and they dont call it I will always put the next shot somewhere that they will definitely feel it.

Its not being a bastard its fair play. If you hit their rig and they dont feel it shoot for the legs.

If you hit them and they flinch but dont call it then shoot them anywhere you like.

At the end of the day its a contact sport/game so nobody should moan when they get shot no matter where it is.

That doesnt mean you should be a dick and go around shooting people in the face though.

That's not the same as what Karl said.

• Supporters

I just carry on shooting people if they don't call hit, partly because there's a fair chance I just haven't hit them. I'm not a good enough shot to be selective about where I hit even if I wanted to, I just try to aim at chest height and lower. No one is really going to be very happy about deliberately being rinsed up in the head or groin.

These cheater videos don't really do anyone any favours. If there is an issue with someone it should be getting shown to whoever runs the site. I've also seen plenty of "cheater" videos where its massively unclear if the player has been hit as it just looks like the usual "I can see my BBs up until 1-2 metres in front of my target, let's assume they hit"

Don't know about you but my skin is more sensitive than my tac vest. If you don't agree with my methods how would u deal with it? FYI I can tell you my way works. And after two or three times usually find that person takes the first set.

It is difficult but I play 90% of my games at night and only use tracer rounds which makes things a lot easier.

• Supporters

Like I said; never head shots in anger.

Only time I will take one is if it's all I can see ie someone keeps poking the head round a corner.

Depends I play fast so there are a lot of snap shots and I probably shot a couple of dozen people in the face and neck today.

Sometimes its unavoidable, thats why full face is a must in cqb.

Couldn't of been worse for them though, I knee slid round a corner and shot some poor marshall right in the testes from about 18 inches. Poor bugger curled right up.

I just carry on shooting people if they don't call hit, partly because there's a fair chance I just haven't hit them. I'm not a good enough shot to be selective about where I hit even if I wanted to, I just try to aim at chest height and lower. No one is really going to be very happy about deliberately being rinsed up in the head or groin.

These cheater videos don't really do anyone any favours. If there is an issue with someone it should be getting shown to whoever runs the site. I've also seen plenty of "cheater" videos where its massively unclear if the player has been hit as it just looks like the usual "I can see my BBs up until 1-2 metres in front of my target, let's assume they hit"

This is really the only way to deal with people that don't take the hit, keep shooting them until they do. If they move then I try and move to a better position to keep shooting them from.

I do find that I start to pick on people that don't take them which probably says more about me than it does them.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.