best red dot - what to buy

wojtas29

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator

• Head Moderator

i do not want to overpay or buy useless sh..t

Agreed on those not being useless but they may just be a little over the OP price limit.

The G&P aimpoint replica that wolfarmouries sells is remarkable for £30. Mine did eventually fall apart but its the first sight I ever bought and its still working and its been decent the whole time. I wrote a review of it some time ago in the reviews section but frankly for £30 its quite impressive and I have had sights twice that price that have been utter garbage (a T1 that can't be zeroed and a Nuprol holo that is so brown its hard to see through!). I suspect its the best buy for a sight that you can get for airsoft especially since it can take a flash hider for £10 that can take quite a pounding from BBs before it needs replacing.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.