Everything needed for woodland

AirsoftgoesAli

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I haven't been able to play air soft in a while but my basketball just ended so I have some free time on weekends so I want to get back in to air soft.But I remember that I ended up getting frustrated with air soft last time because of being outranged constantly and being in accurate with my last gun aswell as my equipment not working very well.

So what I'm asking is what is the best gun for woodland air soft under £300 and goggles that don't fog for less than £40

Thanks

G&G cm16, full dpm, boots, kneepads (pro-tech is my fav so far), lower face mesh.

For goggles, I'd go with some DIY store ones (test fire at them thou!) and anti fog spray. but others will probably have better advise!

• Supporters

Generally most airsoft guns can hit a man sized target 30 - 50 meters away, if your gun can't even reach 30 meters 'accurately' then there's something wrong. Experiment with a different hop up unit (something like a Prowin) G&G buckings are generally good, assuming you still have a G&G combat machine, so I'd look at also changing the nub to something like a Prometheus Flat nub.

Alot of this is mostly experience and playstyle. Yes snipers and DMRs outrange AEGs, but an AEG is a AEG no matter how much you upgrade it.

How much experience you got?

While playing airsoft you got to keep asking yourself questions, or better put [[micro decisions]].

For example,

ATTACKING

- should I push up?

- Is there cover for me I can get behind after pushing up

- where are the enemy and what angles do they have, while I push.

- what are the advantages do I get for me or my team if I push at said location.

- when running is my path clear

Ofcourse these all seem obvious, but its the obvious mistakes we do that mostly costs us being hit, like overly extending or not evaluating ranges or angles and player positions.

The more you play, the better you will become; just like in everything we do within time.

Some AEG's do have an edge over others but if you have a combat machine already, it should be okay.

The easiest way to get better range is to use heavier ammo. 0.2's should only be for chronoing your gun at an outdoor game. 0.25's or 0.28's are what you should use for the actual game.

• Supporters

goggles that don't fog for less than £40

I like you, you're funny.

I got a pair of heroshark goggles for sale £20 they don't fog! :D

• Moderators

sure you want glasses and not something that has a full seal on your face.....never know, something may ricohet up....

I got a pair of heroshark goggles for sale £20 they don't fog! :D

Why are you selling? Looking to get a pair of HeroSharks on payday - something I need to look out for with them??

They are great, if you choose to wear mesh then you won't be disappointed with herosharks. I bought a pair of the goggles but they don't suit the size n shape of my moon heed! :P

post-11797-0-29664300-1454796715_thumb.jpg

I've always worn mesh so no problem with that. Looking to get the Daggernose (low profile googles); if I get on with them I'll be following up with the lower mesh too.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.