ICS APE magazine compatibility

BrightCandle

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anyone know where I can find a list of ICS gun magazine compatibility? Was considering picking up an APE (certainly a split gearbox ICS gun) but Khenseb showed my usual mags (EPMs and MAG) don't seem to work in it and I was wondering what it actually did work with other than ICS 45rnd mid caps and the high cap it comes with.

Evike suggests TM and Matrix and ICS but there must be a list from someone somewhere. I guess I can ring fire support (they stock them here in the UK) to see what they think works with it but would be nice if there was a definite listed from the manufacturer as such wide incompatibility is an issue.

• Moderators

a list would be useful as I often wonder, but i guess even what works with one gun may not make with another of the same make. When i got my CXPUK1, i just got a box of the ICS 45 & 180 rnd mags, not had any trouble.......that i know of with my very limited experience :)

• Supporters

Do the ICS T Mags lift .28/0.3g BBs OK?

0.28 are ok not 100% sure on 0.3 but guess they would be fine ICS use really strong springs that take for ever to wear in so should lift most bbs and last for quite a while.

Give Firesupport a call they are the main ICS dealer and will and know their products pretty well.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.