scaryscar6

Good starter gun?

slightly more than your £150 budget, no need to repost a new topic, just continue the old one....(sure mods can use the merge function!!) :)

get what you can afford and what you like the look of, that ones fine, but you could get a G&G instead, remember you need battery (s), charger, face pro, eye pro....etc etc it all adds up

take a look at the pinned links again as well, plenty of advice

slightly more than your £150 budget, no need to repost a new topic, just continue the old one....(sure mods can use the merge function!!) :)

get what you can afford and what you like the look of, that ones fine, but you could get a G&G instead, remember you need battery (s), charger, face pro, eye pro....etc etc it all adds up

take a look at the pinned links again as well, plenty of advice

Well I figured that I would be much more likely to get a better response by making a new thread.

And thanks :)

I'm torn between 2 guns right now:

http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/airsoft-weapons-c38/electric-rifles-c45/combat-machine-cm16-raider-l-p1481

and

http://gunfire.pl/product-eng-1152200038-Specna-Arms-SA-A01-carbine-replica.html

The first one obviously has the very good reputation of being a reliable and good starter gun, whilst the other is relatively unknown. The reason I can't choose is that I really want a full metal gun, but I guess I should go for functionality over aesthetics. But any help is appreciated!

Brilliant. I'd still probaably go for the CM-16 - their new ones are great and if you get a lemon then sending it back will be very straight forward.

Yeah, I was thinking and that's probably what I'll do