Tokyo Marui Mp7

Foon

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

My mp7 uses a full magazine of gas on one or two shots. The o-rings on the mags are fine as they can hold gas for weeks easily so I'm assuming something in the gun is wasting all the gas at once some how. I have no idea and any suggestions would be appreciated :)

I use green gas and the gun is stock as i havent opened it up to tamper with any of the internals as im new to gbb and have no idea what i would be looking at.

• Root Admin

Disassemble, clean, lube and reassemble. Sounds like the hammer isn't resetting when you shoot so it's either a displaced spring, dirt trapping it or broken altogether. There are loads of disassembly guides online so take a couple of hours and have a look at it for yourself - identifying the broken part should be simple once you compare it to that from a video.

Other than that you could send it off, but either way getting to the hammer in any of the MP7s requires significant disassembly. It's not hard if you're patient, but will be a little frustrating the first time.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.