Gorcy militia

rsksmiles
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Airsofting for me started a year ago on 1 of my sons 12th birthday. He wanted (and got an AK) for his birthday.I did not like the idea of him playing airsoft (if you believe that you believe anything :P ) and so I asked him if he would like me to come along (with a brand new m15 of course) ;)

Then the 2 bigger brothers (18 and 17) thought it looked like fun and so they have got m4 colts.

Then the 12 year old decided he was not strong enough to carry the ak and so father christmas got him a Steyr.

My birthday has just happened along and I got myself a g36 which I think is rather cool.

I also have a sig 2022 for up close and personal.

post-2159-1295944406_thumb.jpg

post-2159-1295944421_thumb.jpg

post-2159-1295944431_thumb.jpg

post-2159-1295944578_thumb.jpg

A family that plays together stays together, good going. (Got to wait a few years for my eldest to be allowed to play)

Yes indeed. Some of the games we have played against the local frenchies we have "clicked" so well ... it is almost like being back with my TA chums a long time ago.

awesome, i wish my dad had a gun and money, then we could both do airsoft, he could get a ukara, i could borrow his guns :)

awesome, i wish my dad had a gun and money, then we could both do airsoft, he could get a ukara, i could borrow his guns :)

None of my friends, my age, do airsoft .... I wonder what is the average age of airsofters?

• Supporters

Always had groups of mates to go with, My bro plays when he can and when my cousin visits we try and get a game in! A new airsoft site has opened about 5 mins away from my house and i havent even been there yet :o

• 1 month later...

thats cool as chipps tbh! its nice playing with fam, i used to play with my brother (and my mates), i bet it brings you guys closer havving a common intrest, you should make yourself a uniform :P cheesey as it would be it would also be pritty sweet.

hey instead of having a media room you guys could make a room into your amoury :)

Haha I'm pretty jealous! I've dragged a few friends to play games and although they have all enjoyed it none of them were really keen on buying kit :o. Always made me thankful of the guys at my old site though (AWA Herts), always helpful and most importantly a laugh.

Archived