Closest surplus shop to Derby?

Mike-

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey Guys,

I'm looking for the closest army surplus store that will deal in black tactical equipment (or any store that will, for that matter), mainly belt pouches for Enola Gaye Thunderflash Mk5's, Standard Pea Grenades, MP5A4 AEG magazines and standard Glock 18c AEP magazines.

So in summary, I need pouches, 1 for Thunderflash Mk5's (at least 15 of them), 1 for Pea Grenades (at least 3 of them), 1 for MP5A4 AEG magazines (at least 2 of them) and 1 for Glock 18c AEP magazines (at least 2 of them).

But, I also want to browse whatever else I may want to buy, like tac belts, vests etc.

Thanks in advance

Mike

Hey there, I'm actually after a physical location so I can browse the products directly, rather than order online?

Mike.

Ahaa, I like to see and feel the product before I ship for 30 days from China, not recieve and open a PayPal dispute (obviously, this isn't all retailers, just the one I've had bad experiences with!).

Mike.

• Supporters

For you it would be JD Airsoft in Cannock I'd say.

Unit 5, Virage Park, Green Ln, Cannock WS11 0NH

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.