Airsoft Forums UK

ICS MX5 P

MrPink

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, just got a new ICS MX5 P today and after charging up the battery tried it out, only that when I fired the gun is occasionally doing two shots with one trigger pull on semi auto. With the mag in as well it misfeeds and bbs drop out of the barrel, yet it feeds fine upside down. I've tried adjusting the motor height a bit and also the hop for the misfeeds but nothing has changed. Any ideas? Thanks

• Supporters

Hi, just got a new ICS MX5 P today and after charging up the battery tried it out, only that when I fired the gun is occasionally doing two shots with one trigger pull on semi auto. With the mag in as well it misfeeds and bbs drop out of the barrel, yet it feeds fine upside down. I've tried adjusting the motor height a bit and also the hop for the misfeeds but nothing has changed. Any ideas? Thanks

Take it back.

^ 2nd that, also neglect to mention any the troubleshooting you tried, as heard plenty stories of people being denied replacement due to breaking the warranty by opening it up.

^ 2nd that, also neglect to mention any the troubleshooting you tried, as heard plenty stories of people being denied replacement due to breaking the warranty by opening it up.

Yeah I opened up the hop and that was it really, split gearbox so I could look in anyway. Exclusion to warranty is only when aftermarket parts are put in checked after I saw painted threads on the hop.

Sorry it's all sorted now, didn't release it had a timed circuit next to the trigger, I needed to adjust this and it now fires perfectly. The gun did need a bit of play inside the hop but that's all the internal work.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.