MP5A4 Sling

Mike-

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey Guys,

I've been looking everywhere for an MP5A4 sling that looks reliable.
If one of you guys has managed to find one, please link me to it!

Bare in mind the gap between the sling bar and the stock is quite small, so some standardised slings will not fit at all.

Thanks in advance,

Mike.

Hey,

An around the neck and shoulder, then a clip to a second bit of the sling which is attached to the stock of the weapon, basically so I can drop the gun down and switch to my Glock easily.

Mike.

well most slings will allow you to draw your seconday easily, that's half the point of them. Where do you mount your sidearm? the choices with an MP5 are slightly more limited than AR's but you can still get good slings. You can either get a decent one point sling and get a strong keyring to put through the rear sling mount so you can mount it there or find one that can go through the sling mount on its own. If you're dead set on having it go through the stock I would suggest trying to get your hands on an original H&K MP5 sling from somewhere on a foreign ebay, I think mine cost £15 plus 5 postage factoring in the exhange rates. They are great quality, keep it nice and close to you when 'dropped' as it were and easy to mount.

Here's an example of one, although a bit pricey:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Heckler-and-Koch-HK-MP5-3-Point-Green-Canvas-Sling-a-/301848409720?hash=item4647913678:g:cuoAAOSwo3pWfysc

And here's the whole page

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.XMP5+slin.TRS0&_nkw=MP5+sling&_sacat=0

Don't completely disregard the 'international sellers bit, that's where I got mine, think it was Slovenia or somewhere

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the replies.

My sidearm (a Glock 18c AEP) is holstered on my right hand site on my belt with a Nuprol belt holster.

I'm after a black sling - will take a look at what you've suggested.

Mike.

Exactly that!

It's just if the clip will fit round the stock mount bar on the MP5A4?

Will buy and test, if not, send back (:

Mike.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.