acm g36c motor type?

mattswan2512
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all i have a ACM G36C as my project back up weapon and im looking to seriously pimp this behatch up and am goint to pop in a turbo motor. Do i need a long type or a short type aby help please!!!

I beleive they are basicly a jg under a different name if this helps?!?

What im gunna do is buy a better piston with second tooth removed get metal bushings installed (unsure if it has these as standard) turbo motor plus an 11.1 lipo with bigger hand guard and also put a mauri hop system in. What dya think?

Im prepared to change the gears an piston regulaly anyhow and gears dont shred unless suming gets in there like a tooth from the piston etc. The smaller lipo gives a crap rate of fire in my experience as i put one on my stock ics and it slowed it down compared to. 9.6v 2000 nimh battery.

I got a few quid to spare so 60 quid every now and then aint an issue.

Do u know if its a short or long type at all?

no ak use short type not long, m4 use long type as link shows

http://www.ebairsoft.com/high-tech-high-sp...tor-p-3538.html

think i might just undo the beast to find out

You might also want to get a vfc red hop rubber, Ive heard their one of the best around. I have a blue hop rubber and thats seriously increased the range on my gun.

Be aware that Lipos will break if they loose battery to a certian point but they should last the whole day. You can buy things that start making noise when the battery is really low but use common sense and you won't need one.

Yeah thanx alex a mate of mine has orderd me a lipo alarm for a whole 4 quid just incase as i dont want to keep breaking lipo. I talked to a mate of mine who does up guns and i beleive he offerd his service with a replacrment box while he pimps the customers on here and he said go for a 11.1 but with smaller mah im working with a small battery space.

If anyone does know the whole motor type thing ie long or shot let me know but im stripping the whole thing tonight anyhow and will find out.

Ok just an update to my previouse thread. i have orderd a high speed short type motor so awaiting that bad boy to arrive also internaly i have with a mates help chenged the m110 spring down to a m100 also replaced piston with a high speed piston with no first tooth and metal teeth with upgraded slides, also i have changed the piston head to a daddy one! i left the gears as they look good but i changed bushes to promethius bearing bushes plus put in a different better cylinder.

Im looking forward to putting my turbo motor on it and im going to use a 7.4 1100 mah lipo as even an 11.1 lipo now withought the motor is totaly nuts in terms of ROF.

Have decided to scrap the 7.4 lipo and go for a 10.8v nimh battery so dont hace to buy new chargers etc so if anyone is of to combat south this weekend keep an ear out for a very respectable ROF!

if the cold doesnt kill the power before you do!! haha i fully charged my batteries,i get out there... 500-600 rpm :lol:

I think its a version 3 box because i whent onto mechbox and looked at strip down of a v3 box and the one in the video is identicle to mine

wait just wondering why are we talking about gear boxes? haha joking, go ahead, any way, if you have you tube, Mr swan, upload your G36 video of rate of fire and stuff :)

Will do elite im just awaiting my new motor but i will video ROF with an 11.1v lipo with upgraded box and piston

wait just wondering why are we talking about gear boxes? haha joking, go ahead, any way, if you have you tube, Mr swan, upload your G36 video of rate of fire and stuff :)

he wants to upgrade his gun and upgrading the gearbox helps depending on what you want so I just wondred. Better gearbox= better battery :)

Archived