Airsofter - How she can tell

Jedi_Master

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

1. You come home with more grenades and bb's than before you went out

2. You are too tired to help cook the tea that night because " I have just stopped terrorists turning a barrel over for ten minutes obviously saving the world"

3. The missus finds that the washing machine has a collection of white pearls......

• Moderators

love them both guys!!....so true!! haha

After a skirmish is normally the only time i tend to touch the washing machine.

If my kit goes in the normal wash god knows where it ends up after the kids help hang up/ put away the washing...

Plus the mrs doesnt like all my stinky kit in with everything else n if i dont put it away together its a mission finding something for next time

(My house is a tardis for clothes)

My wife moans about all the BB's that get stuck in the bottom of my boots which then end up rolling around the house somehow lol

1. Because you can't shut up about that 'bunch of guys you killed'.

"You told me already" is a regular response to my stories on a Sunday evening lol

Now i have my gopro i can now show her instead of talking about it lol

• Head Moderator

My wife moans about all the BB's that get stuck in the bottom of my boots which then end up rolling around the house somehow lol

Amazing where those things turn up, and not always the same colour or brand that I use. That is why I collect all the ones I find and put them in a bag for sale on eBay at reasonable rates :)http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/28214-used-bbs-for-sale/

1) Single odd BB's found throuhgout the house

2) Bladder from hydration pack cleaned out in the bath & hung up in the airing cupboard to dry

3) Batteries on charge religiously every Saturday evening

4) Me moaning every Monday morning when getting up that I'm absolutely fooked

For me it's;

1. Having a post assault nap on the couch befor t.

2. A lot of groaning coming from the bathroom as I slip into my bubbles

3. 4 post t hours spend looking and ordering sh@t I don't need but will defo help me win next week.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.