Magazine numbers - what do you use

benstorey1

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Moderators

as above, why would you number your mags?, curious now!!......i have though written done on the lipo boxes use/charges so i share the pain with them and not keep using the same one...

• Moderators

I see, good point :)

thinking about it I did mark my 45rd ones on bottom as cant tell difference between them and others at times!

I personally do it just to look more operator.

I do however tape the bottom of my MP5 mags with coloured tape for a reason.

I own about 12 MP5 mags and they wont all fit in each MP5 I own.

So I tape them with blue to show universal or no tape for Classic Army only.

• Supporters

Mine are initialled/numbered incase I drop one (which I have done) so I can get it back (which I nearly didn't <_<)

• Supporters

Has anyone found an emoticon for condescending headshake yet?

There's an eyes rolling :rolleyes: : rolleyes : (no spaces)

• Head Moderator

I have mine labled so that I know the order of usage: "First", "Second", "Third", "Fourth - Reload mags". Plus "Hi-Cap" so I do not turn itupside down in pouch/pocket.

I have a shave before games to make me look like a 'smooth operator' ;)

I do it so that when I'm running mags if they break mid game I can shove it in the dump pouch and worry about later. Rather than trying all my mags when I get home.

Yeah but thats a happy smiling, eyes rolling type of thing. I am thinking more on the lines of total and utter scorn, you know that look that says the world would of been a better place if daddy had pulled out.

You seem to have my comment very personally. Are you alright, is everything ok, wanna borrow some bb's or something?

• Supporters

You seem to have my comment very personally. Are you alright, is everything ok, wanna borrow some bb's or something?

Haha no your ok, thanks for offer though very kind.☺

I just have a massive upchuck reflex to the word operator. People who try to act all tacticool operator are worse than chavs.

Actually thats a good thread;

Are the people who claim to be OPERATOR the chavs of airsoft?

• Head Moderator

I have my go mags numbered so I know which are spent or not and so I can rotated them to get even wear. Can't see much point in doing so for Aeg mags though.

One advantage of numbering / marking all of your mags is for identification if dropped or misplaced. It is not just another black AEG magazine but one you can describe and identify if handed in. Some players use coloured tape to ID mag weights or capacity, I find that the letter 'H' helps highlight the hi-cap one amidst the low/real-caps. Each of us have a method to our madness.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.