MP5 disassembly

Ctowns92

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey everyone, I was thinking about taking apart my solid stock MP5 but it would be my first disassembly. I was wandering if anyone had any tips on how to make the process easier? Also would this be a good time to change a few internals or add any upgrades?

Thanks for your help

Sorry miss interpretation, I meant take apart the weapon itself not just the stock. I want to get inside the internals and just have a look make sure everything looks ok maybe use a bit of silicone get everything running smoothly

Sorry guys yea it's a H&K I believe.

I got it a while ago off the site actionhobbies and I didn't keep the info.

Is it only 7?! I would've thought it'd be a lot worse than that, anyway not to get off topic too much in my extrememly limited experience I've found the few MP5's that I've tinkered with are pretty simple to disassemble especially with the help of yoututbe

Don't want to be going to jail now do I. Best be making sure of the make I guess. What's wrong with H&K? As stated previously I'm rather new to this.

But I think I will be able to get the right videos from the like of YouTube. And from what everyone has said it seems relatively straight forward to disassemble an MP5. I really appreciate it his thank you.

If there is anything specific I need to know I appreciate your replies

Well there you go then. I was TOTALLY playing a joke on everyone! Haha

Like I said I have had it for a long time I just pulled it out the loft. That's the last thing I remember make wise about the gun.

If you say to leave well alone then I will take your advice. I will wait until I get a new gun to start tinkering

Cheers dude

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.