AK2M4

Philby21

5 hours ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

@ak2m4 - Do you have an ebay store too? I'm sure it was you I bought some Rocket 12:1 gears from on there about two years ago. I finally got Luke at Negative airsoft to install them a few months ago.

Yeah i have an eBay store, although I only have about half of the items on there due to the crackdown they have against Airsoft products.  Haha 2 years to get them installed, better late than never 🙂

• 2 months later...

Just received my package from Pete, quick and prompt delivery.

I accidently selected two of one item and messaged him to change it to one and he was quick in refunding me the overcharge!

Top notch service 👍

• 4 weeks later...

Just to echo the other comments  great quick service from AK2M4, new ZCI barrel and Maple Leaf rubber new fitted 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
  • Supporters

figured it'd be worth adding to the pile of glowing reviews.

ordered a few bits and bobs over the years from ak2m4 thanks to this site's recommendations and as with everyone else always had good fast delivery.

last order i had a rocket motor with a bit of an issue ended up contacting pete who sent a pre-paid postage label to return and swapped out the motor for a new one.

on top of that he's been very communicative and helpful about the build from a technical standpoint.

all i can say is that's about the best customer service you could wish for which is a rare commodity in the airsoft world.

Small shops best shops.

Would definitely buy from him again (even if the postage from the UK is high-ish and from 2021 it'll be likely to be subject to customs fees, 'cking brexit)

He's also quickly earned a spot in my "retailers to recommend" list.

10/10

6 hours ago, Skara said:

Would definitely buy from him again (even if the postage from the UK is high-ish and from 2021 it'll be likely to be subject to customs fees, 'cking brexit)

Thanks, I'm always on the look-out for a cheaper tracked postage solution.  Originally I did go down the route of using the non-tracked Royal Mail solution (£7) but got had a unusual amount of "did not arrive". 

Wish there was a cheaper option.  DPD = £16, UPS = £20, Hermes International = £11, if anyone knows of a solid international service let me know.

7 minutes ago, ak2m4 said:

Thanks, I'm always on the look-out for a cheaper tracked postage solution.  Originally I did go down the route of using the non-tracked Royal Mail solution (£7) but got had a unusual amount of "did not arrive". 

Wish there was a cheaper option.  DPD = £16, UPS = £20, Hermes International = £11, if anyone knows of a solid international service let me know.

Don't worry, I'm just ranting about the £/€ conversion rate.

You seriously need to consider becoming a third world country so we can take advantage of our shit currency for once :D

2 hours ago, Skara said:

Don't worry, I'm just ranting about the £/€ conversion rate.

You seriously need to consider becoming a third world country so we can take advantage of our shit currency for once :D

euro shit?  Gotta be better than lira right? My dad bought a brand new apartment on lake Garda for £20k in 1985 lol dread to think how much it is now.

30 minutes ago, ak2m4 said:

euro shit?  Gotta be better than lira right? My dad bought a brand new apartment on lake Garda for £20k in 1985 lol dread to think how much it is now.

Given that with 10k Lire one could fill gas, eat pizza and have enough money left for an ice cream and a pack of cigarettes, that 10k Lire is €5 and now with that amount you can only buy like 3 litres of fuel OR a pack of cigarettes.

Apartments there must be in the region of €300k for the shittiest ones right now :D

@ak2m4 Ordered a few bits and bobs off you previously and had nothing but great experiences. I was wondering if you had any word on when you were expecting a restock of inner barrels? Specifically the Zci 247mm.

16 hours ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

@ak2m4 Ordered a few bits and bobs off you previously and had nothing but great experiences. I was wondering if you had any word on when you were expecting a restock of inner barrels? Specifically the Zci 247mm.

Hey mate.  Currently have a couple of packages sitting at Stanstead waiting for clearance, hopefully be here by Wednesday.  Motors, gears, inner barrels and springs 🙂

These will be on my website including 247mm.  Don't look for them on eBay as I'm winding my account down on there.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, osteoshot said:

Just used them, best service I’ve experienced in a long while from any retailer not just airsoft.

would highly recommend 

Thanks boss, I'm slowly winding down the eBay side of things since fees have really jumped up so make sure you use the website 😀 so much cheaper.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
21 hours ago, padraigthesniper said:

Recently bought a Chrono and spring from the shop. Really fast service and good stuff, will be buying any internal parts i need from here again in the future 😃 

Thanks man be sure to check out the spring thread, have updated it with some info

• 7 months later...

Yet another order fulfilled with your usual excellent service:

SHS High Torque motor (one of the last things to upgrade on my AK DMR) ordered on the 22nd, despatched on the 23rd, arrived on the 24th, fitted and tested that evening.

Absolutely faultless as always!

There's a lot of much, much bigger companies could learn from this sort of service.

9 hours ago, Philby21 said:

Yet another order fulfilled with your usual excellent service:

SHS High Torque motor (one of the last things to upgrade on my AK DMR) ordered on the 22nd, despatched on the 23rd, arrived on the 24th, fitted and tested that evening.

Absolutely faultless as always!

There's a lot of much, much bigger companies could learn from this sort of service.

Thanks for the kind feedback, it's much appreciated.

• 2 years later...

Always a pleasure ordering from here, never had any issues.

Ordered one of his new XT 6.02 Inner barrels and a maple leaf 60 bucking & nub.

• 2 weeks later...

I have ordered a few things from AK2M4, nothing missing or faulty, good comms and delivery. I am in the UK.

When something wasn't in stock, I have been offered a similar part at no additional cost, after asking first.

When I have the choice, I order from here.

• 2 weeks later...