AK2M4

Philby21

36 minutes ago, Steveocee said:

Just wanted to post a quick thanks and well done.

Placed my order yesterday morning and the kit all arrived first thing this morning.

It seems a fairly industry standard to be slow with mail orders in the Airsoft world but not with @ak2m4. I had expected the kit to arrive after the weekend but this gives me chance to play with it now this weekend.

Thank you and I will definitely be visiting your store before others in the future.

Cheers Steve, glad you got all your bits 🙂

• 5 weeks later...

Can't believe how long it took @ak2m4 to get my motor shipped!

I ordered on 05/04/19 13:48 and it was shipped on 05/04/19 14:22. It took 36minutes to ship my purchase! Disgrace! 

(Obviously a joke, great service as always!)

8 minutes ago, Solly4568 said:

Thanks so much, @ak2m4  for the ZCI AEG inner barrels that were delivered fast and cheaply. Just wondering when will you have the Maple leaf Autobot buckings back in stock.

Many thanks  

Anytime @Solly4568Maple Leaf will be back in stock in about 2 weeks time

• 1 month later...

Have placed a couple of orders with them and service has been excellent.

Latest was ordered at about 2pm on a Thursday and it was waiting for me when I got home from work on Friday afternoon.

No nonsense, great service.  Also has great comms through Facebook if you have a question. 

• 1 month later...

5 Stars

Great service ️ 

Great Prices ️ 

Cheap Postage ️ 

Fast Postage

Extra Star, just because

Will definitely use again and again 

On 15/07/2019 at 23:09, ProPain87 said:

5 Stars

Great service ️ 

Great Prices ️ 

Cheap Postage ️ 

Fast Postage

Extra Star, just because

Will definitely use again and again 

Thanks Pro, really appreciate the kind words.  Lots of new stuff coming over the next few months 🙂

• 6 months later...
42 minutes ago, Steveocee said:

Another massive thumbs up for @ak2m4

Small parts order placed Saturday AM was received Monday AM!

Only small parts but good choice and not a rip off on postage like most others.

thanks Steve, I forgot I did a post run on a Saturday 🙂

2 hours ago, ak2m4 said:

thanks Steve, I forgot I did a post run on a Saturday 🙂

I'm astounded by those SHS springs! They look so flim-flam when you look at them in the packaging but installed it and with a fairly standard Ares AM-008 (only upgraded with a ZCI plastic rotary hopup from yourself) it's hitting 340 so consistently. I'll be one very happy boy if it beds itself down around 330.

For £5 it's about as good as it gets with springs.  it will lose some of it's power and shrink slightly over time.  At the moment I'm working with a factory to get my own oil-tempered springs made.  Very recently the higher-end springs that have been coming out of Taiwan have increased in price and haven't really been that consistent so wanted a range of spring I had some control over.  I lost count of the times I tried contacting Guarder to provide feedback but they weren't interested

And it's this level of attention to maintaining quality that keeps us all coming back again and again.  There's a hell of a lot of large retailer could really learn something from your example.

Currently planning a DMR build so might be talking to you in a few months about a shopping list!

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I put my first order in yesterday, looking forward to finally finishing my S&T SVD upgraded build. It's great having a shop to talk to and discuss stuff with on here prior to ordering!

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, ak2m4 said:

It's ok, we're all friends here 🙂 haha

Glad you got it ok, I've just restocked on the Super Lube 10ml for the metal parts as well

Any motor shaped packets turn up this morning? :D

11 minutes ago, ak2m4 said:

Nothing sadly, the package is stuck in Guangzhou at the moment waiting to depart, more delays due to the virus sadly

Balls. Well I still have two other rifles that need looking at that already have replacement motors ready from yourself. So I have enough to tide me over!

• 2 months later...

ZCI advanced gear set turned up today - thanks @ak2m4 - excellent service as always bud! 

These gears are something else though, as the young ruffians say: 'dat iz sick' ...cant wait to rebuild my Mk18 gearbox, got so many sweet little goodies to go in.

I imagine having bearings on the gears themselves will actually take some strain off a set of GB bearing bushings, allowing them to last longer.

Interestingly, the spur gear has a raised recess at the centre of the bottom side, meaning a shim is probably not necessary there as is usually the case.

14 hours ago, Zarrin said:

ZCI advanced gear set turned up today - thanks @ak2m4 - excellent service as always bud! 

Thanks man, they've actually been around long before the new-ish gen4 gears, the SHS / SLD type - just prices used to be alot higher.  I think the factories just had a surplus so reduced the price on them.  I wouldn't have thought they are as strong as the latest gen4 but they do provide a smoother operation for standard builds.  

@ak2m4 - Do you have an ebay store too? I'm sure it was you I bought some Rocket 12:1 gears from on there about two years ago. I finally got Luke at Negative airsoft to install them a few months ago.