AK2M4

Philby21

They all look pretty much the same... difficult to tell.   Sold quite a few of the SLD's in the past week and today, nearly out of stock, should start to hear some feedback.

The 5 ZCI's that I've run in the last couple of years on different guns have all been fine, not really noticed any weak pinion gears on them.  Seem pretty much the same as most Chinese motors

Pinion gears are identical from what I can see.  Taken a couple of shots.  Hope that helps a little.  As I said wait for the feedback and the video in a weeks time 🙂

Here's some stats the factory sent me over:

Voltage (operating range:6.0-12.0.rated voltage:8.4v) Noload (speed:18500r/m.current:3.7A)
At maximum efficiency (speed:15624r/m.current:12.33A.torque:426g.cm-41.79mN.m.output:69.05W) Stall (torque:2743g.cm-268.8mN.m.current:67A)

Here's a quick product video - next week should have a side by side comparison with the ZCI

m1.jpg

m2.jpg

• Supporters
4 hours ago, ak2m4 said:

Just a quick shout out.  I've got 10% every product in the store right now for Black Friday.  Just use the code BLACK at checkout.....

Cheers, chap.  If my wife asks, that's another order for "Workmate Eddy". ;)

Also, ball bearing rot on whomever bagged the last 247mm ZCI barrel. :P

20 minutes ago, ak2m4 said:

@ak2m4 

I have asked the mrs to buy me a Long and Short type SLD high torque for Christmas. Hopefully by the time she orders it there will be some left! 

Going to use the Long type for the neo can and put a TM EG1000 armature into it! 

1 minute ago, Asomodai said:

@ak2m4 

I have asked the mrs to buy me a Long and Short type SLD high torque for Christmas. Hopefully by the time she orders it there will be some left! 

Going to use the Long type for the neo can and put a TM EG1000 armature into it! 

Nice one matey, should be some in stock.  Hoping to get some more in before then but I'm at the mercy of the Chinese suppliers.  At the moment they are £24 each, such a stonking price for a HT motor.  Should have that vid comparison ready next week.

• Supporters
3 hours ago, ak2m4 said:

Haha, I do have 240mm, any good for you?

Heh, no worries, I've treated my cut-down M4 to a 229mm instead.  Not to worry, I'll doubtless be back when you've got the 247s in stock. ;)

6 hours ago, ak2m4 said:

Nice one matey, should be some in stock.  Hoping to get some more in before then but I'm at the mercy of the Chinese suppliers.  At the moment they are £24 each, such a stonking price for a HT motor.  Should have that vid comparison ready next week.

Shes grabbed them for me :D

4 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Another next day delivery, exactly as ordered.  Splendid stuff.

Aside, that's my M4 bodgegun "PDW" back in service and shooting nicely.  I do like me a stubby.

I believe my motors have arrived as well, though I am not supposed to know and I wont be getting them til Christmas day. My SL8 desperately needs it! Its a DMR and physically set to single shot, so if and when it locks up I cannot use full auto to unlock it again. Hopefully this motor will sort that out ;)

3 hours ago, GenePoolReject said:

I’m happy to see such positive reviews as I placed an order this morning for some bits to hopefully fix my poorly krytac. I suppose normally you would check reviews before ordering but I was in a rush! 

Cheers D, let me know if you have any problems....always happy to help.

20 hours ago, ak2m4 said:

Cheers D, let me know if you have any problems....always happy to help.

Ok so I ordered the m4 ambidextrous mag catch, along with a few other bits, which doesn’t fit in my Krytac receiver, do you know if the BD ones that you offer would or even the E&C one. Need to find one that does ASAP.

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, E21A said:

Another supurb order from @ak2m4 ordered yesterday at 11.30 and arrived today at 9.45. 

Impressive service as always, if only all retailers were that good! 

Edit: 8.45 😂

Cheers matey.  I generally do 2 mail drops everyday (12 noon and 4:30),  one on Saturday.  Ensures late night and earl yorders have the best chance of getting there next day.  

Best result I've had is customer ordering 5:30pm, I was driving past the local RM depot so thought I'd just hand it in.  Cheekily arrived next day 🙂

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just wanted to post a quick thanks and well done.

Placed my order yesterday morning and the kit all arrived first thing this morning.

It seems a fairly industry standard to be slow with mail orders in the Airsoft world but not with @ak2m4. I had expected the kit to arrive after the weekend but this gives me chance to play with it now this weekend.

Thank you and I will definitely be visiting your store before others in the future.