Grenades / smoke / pirotec

DANNY THOMAS

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I understand paintball you pay a walk-on fee.. then buy balls really cheap from the site and they cover costs and still make money on the day after all its still a business.

but i noticed a lot of load outs people carry there own grenades / pirotec and even BBs in there packs etc. so where do the sites make money? and where the sites force you to purchase or pay for things?

and of cause what is good? have you used anything? as i am still to play my first airsoft am interested in all reviews and feedback… fire away.

I'd not go to a site that made me use their BBs unless they had the weights and brands I use.... I have spent a lot of money upgrading my kit so not prepared to put crap through them. Sites make their money on the admission fees, they also normally have a shop that sells BBs/pyros/mars bars etc.

All the sites I've been to in the southwest apart from one, I have used my own bb's that I bought online but the one site I use all the time is bio-bb only which they sell amongst the usual stuff

£8 for a bag of .25 or £12 for a bag of .28

They sell by the weight rather than the amount so a bag of .28 will have slightly less than a bag of .25, there good quality as never had an issue with them but if I run out of pyros on the day then I may buy some from them

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.