Looking to get a sniper to complete my arsenal

skillfulmmd

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I have a solid all round AEG and a nice short CQB rifle I was looking into getting a sniper to use on the larger sites around me but wasn't sure what brand and models are good go to choices any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Hi all,

I have a solid all round AEG and a nice short CQB rifle I was looking into getting a sniper to use on the larger sites around me but wasn't sure what brand and models are good go to choices any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Human Male is a good choice; for Nationality and Training, I can't be sure.

I own a VSR, it's stock model atm, but will soon be upgraded. If you do buy a TM VSR, first thing you'll notice is that the FPS is like 280-290. This is due to laws over in japan, (where they're made I think) or whatever country they're made in, the law is that a gun can't shoot over 300 FPS or something like that.. With 0.2s.

So you'll most likely want to upgrade...

2 main upgrade paths.

Mancraft SDiK (took me a while to realise this was the way forward)

Or the spring route. (Spring, piston, spring guide, trigger etc)

I'm sure most people who have TM VSR's will either recommend the SDiK or the spring route. From people who I've talked to, most have either said "yeah go down the mancraft route" or "I'm p*ssed that I chose to fully upgrade my internal parts and didn't go down the mancraft route"

Goodluck my friend.

EDIT: another problem you'll realise, is that the upgrading will take all your money (lol)

As Mos said: the Mancraft kit is a brilliant way to get a consistently shooting rifle but it's down to personal preference at the end of the day. I personally prefer the spring route as it doesn't require an external power source but that's just me.

Really tempted by the mancraft svd kit though.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.