New to air soft

DANNY THOMAS

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I have played to games of paintball and wanted to get into it as a hobby/sport. Then realised the more and more I looked at guns and games etc the milslim was what I am after so after long reading up on paintball I then read up about air soft and realised.. Am probably in the wrong place... so now am here.

I have booked onto my first game at swat air soft Liverpool this Sunday to see why it's like and how it goes.

Other than that expect some silly questions while I get started and find my way.

so after long reading up on paintball I then read up about air soft and realised.. Am probably in the wrong place... so now am here.

That's what we like to hear ;) good job my friend.

It's s great site. A good mix of cqb and more open play. They also have a paintball site.

There are a few sites within an hours drive of Liverpool.

Am over the water from u. Don't ever have to travel far. There is always someone with a game day on or night during the week

I live in Liverpool also, another site is Bravo22 which is a woodland site in formby i go regularly its not the biggest or best site but it's good and most people are friendly and will often let you hold or even use their guns for a game or two.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.