Female ATACS FG uniform set, preferably ACU cut

geoffreym

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

We're doing a bit of a military style youtube video and I'm trying to make some form of uniformity but I can't find any cut for a lady, any help would be really appreciated.

thanks

geoff

Good point, but I could've sworn that crye or some other high end producer made a cut specifically for ladies, just can't remember who specifically.

• Supporters

There's a very small number of companies that have made a very small selection of their product lines in female specific fits, but you're talking tiny numbers compared to male/generic fit uniforms. Overall, I'm fairly certain that an ACU style ATACS-FG set in a female cut does not exist.

I'm pretty sure Sacarathe is right and that MASSIF has done some female-specific stuff, but I've never seen anything from them in any ATACS. I've definitely seen some 5.11 stuff for females, possibly Tru-Spec/Propper too but it;s not something I've really looked in to; the proportion of women in the military/LE (and airsoft is probably even worse off in that regard) just doesn't work financially in terms of apparel manufacturers designing and producing kit for women.

If you specifically want ATACS-FG it's just gonna be a case of taking time with measurements to get the closest thing possible. If you search for female/women's cut on eBay you might get a few results in UCP, Multicam and (primarily) plain colours. Again 5.11 would be the brand that I've seen the most of in terms of female specific tactical apparel.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.