Eye pro

Pricey-1991

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm wanting to get some new eye protection as I'm currently running with each goggles but not really a massive fan of them. Want to either get a full face mask or some glasses with a mesh lower face mask. What do you guys recommend my normal field of play is woodland and am wanting something that isn't going to fog up as it just ruins any play really. Any help would be awesome

• Moderators

for full on pro, the bear mask

otherwise nay half face mask from online retailers, i have the V2 lower ear/face pro and some mesh goggles (not sure what 'each goggles are....not googled yet)

eye wear, as above if you can, not sure about glasses, although they may solve some fogging issues im not one to risk my eyes to find out :)

• Head Moderator

I use the Dye i4 mask and find it to be very good. There are several threads worth having a look at, search on the term 'fogging'

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/28885-dye-i4-mask/?hl=fogging

• Supporters

Said it before and will say it again, the full mesh fencing style masks are a godsend. No fogging, no sweat splashing back into your face when someone shoots you in the mask. The mesh design of thin interwoven strands doesnt affect your vision as much as the hole punched metal you find in most goggles.

Only issues are not very good with a helmet if you like that sort of thing and as its one piece its awkward if you want a drink or snack mid game.

Said it before and will say it again, the full mesh fencing style masks are a godsend. No fogging, no sweat splashing back into your face when someone shoots you in the mask. The mesh design of thin interwoven strands doesnt affect your vision as much as the hole punched metal you find in most goggles.

Only issues are not very good with a helmet if you like that sort of thing and as its one piece its awkward if you want a drink or snack mid game.

Saw a guy with one of these a while ago have to admit not many things I could fault it on aside from what you said with drink mid game but big deal if it protects your face then thumbs up

I run 3 types depending

I have a dye i4 - fantastic bit of kit can't fault it other than ADS is troublesome or can be

Revision sawflys - big fan of these proven tough and good enough for the real military getting some new lenses soon and will test the fogging but these will be my main eyepro

Skull mesh thing - perfect backup saved my eyes many a time already and will continue to for a long time I'm sure

What are the hero sharks like with letting light in? Think that's my main problem that my local game site is woodland so can be quite dark sometimes and my current mesh goggles is sometimes like wearing really dark sunglasses and find it hard to focus on things

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.