New member!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello, I'm relatively new to airsoft (used to play paintball but never seriously), have played at three outdoor sites (and one indoor that's now closed)... And I've found airsoft to be absolutely awesome!!

I've recently started my KSK Kommando Spezialkräfte loadout, I have uniform, hat, assault vest all in flecktarn and my first gun is a MP5SD (no modifications, upgrades or extras... Yet!), shoots 316fps on .25 and looks great doing it!!

Only question I have at the moment is:

How strict to copy my chosen loadout? The KSK use the H&K P8 pistol, but I really like the look of the TM HK45 pistol... Thoughts?

How strict to copy my chosen loadout? The KSK use the H&K P8 pistol, but I really like the look of the TM HK45 pistol... Thoughts?

Buy whichever you think will most positively* affect your game play - and then buy the other one later.

EDIT:

*Both psychologically and actually.

Trying to follow a specific uniform or era is a bit like building the bars of your own prison.

Relentlessly pursuing/perfection becomes a bit of an obsession and it can be both expensive and frustrating.

Only you know what you can live with. In airsoft, I doubt if anybody will notice something like the wrong model of pistol.

At the end of the day, its about what enriches your game and enjoyment.

What assault vest are you running?

As said, if you don't use the correct loadout it doesn't really matter. KSK loadouts are expensive anyway.

I'm using a P226 with my FSLK200 (old KSK) loadout atm.

Great advice, thank you... Now to save for that TM HK45!! Anyone know if they fit into a standard pistol holster?

As for my assault vest, it's the South African version... Pockets aren't perfect, but then I'm still finding my way around it and what/where works! The hydration bladder carry section will be useful.

Buy whichever, the other gun will come soon down the line..

Honestly, just buy the one you like... Unless the other one is significantly better (but I have no experience in pistols)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.