ICS-MA-234 Mid Cap

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I want some mid caps for my CXP-HOG. I currently have 2 ICS hi caps that fit and feed, as you would expect, perfectly. Does anyone have experience with the mid caps as a pack of 6 is about £120 and don't wanna make the move if there are a load of cons.

Also, any other recommendations that may fit/feed nicely would be appreciated 😊

• Moderators

i have a set of the ICS 45 and 180 rnd mags, box of 6, work fine with my ICSCXP, as they are ICS, , there are probably cheaper ones but at the time FS didnt have any in and not yet had any need to look.

Let me know how you get on if you get another 'brand'

i have a set of the ICS 45 and 180 rnd mags, box of 6, work fine with my ICSCXP, as they are ICS, , there are probably cheaper ones but at the time FS didnt have any in and not yet had any need to look.

Let me know how you get on if you get another 'brand'

DjBen.... They don't click in, slide and fit nicely but don't click in place! :@ emailed wolfarmouries to get them returned. Only cost me £30 for 5 but I'd rather pay full whack and have them work.

On another note, WE 882 Holographic looks as sick as two hospitals on my CXP-HOG. And my stubby grip came today ready for weekend! Photo soon!

In the meantime, here's a funny...

Rushed around on dinner to email about returning the mid caps, as I said I contacted wolf armouries... I don't know why I did that because I bought them from redwolfairsoft. Customer services had a laugh I can tell you that!

FML.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.