Looking for a flashlight

skillfulmmd

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I need a flash light as I am planning to play in a very dark site in two weeks so require some for of light for my gun. I've been looking around but can't find anything solid that I think will be good I would preferably like the momentary on and off option vs just having it on or off.

Also I tend to use the hand over the bore grip on my gun as such where would be the best place to place the light?

In terms of simple flashlights I use a LED Lenser P7.2 at work and they are amazing. It has a very good wide focus and the spot beam lights things up in crystal clear light from between 30-50m outdoors depending on the elements. I know for a fact you can get a universal mount for them which would easily clamp on to an outer barrel which given your chosen grip could be beneficial for you. There is also a removable pressure switch you can buy for it for dirt cheap.

Edited

• Moderators

i use the xtar TZ20, 840 lumens....just soldier the 4 contacts behind the front contacts for high output....you can get a gun mount and pressure pad as well for it

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.