Pts Rm4 upgrades

shortman

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have a pys rm4 cqb and its awesome! I love it and it functions great but! Id like a bit more range. Im firing basically 350fps so im guessing a downgraded spring is needed when i start to alter other things. Id also like to keep the great acuracy the gun has so is it worth doing a fee things all at once? Also is a high torque motor worth adding as the stock one is a bit spongey even though kwa say its high torque.

Iv never played with an aeg but im a sparky by trade and have built engines and things for many cars so im not phased atal by an aeg.

Rm4 have a lot of proprietary parts inside, especially the hop, change your barrel out for a prommy 6.03 and put a guarder clear in, these have given the best overall results but the hop unit is very tight, expect to damage at least one rubber getting it fitted, they run linear springs which are easy to change but it's trial and error getting that right, motor is fine, depends what battery you're using as they are built for 11.1 but will run fine (and most people) use 7.4, also use 0.28 decent and I stress decent rounds

Ok cool. I currently run .25's but ill try .28's. I only ever use decent ammo as i think ammo is as important a part as any other. Guarder clear? Is that a hop? (New to parts sorry) and i run 11.1v lipos in my gun.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.