Ares advice

K@rl

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Am looking for a new rif that has good trigger response and rate of fire on semi auto. Have a go of a couple of the new ares weapons. Was looking at the badger or the 009. Looking for peoples thoughts, experiences good or bad.

• Supporters

Ares gearboxes are garbage.

Ares motors are garbage.

Ares hop unit is garbage.

Internals are put together by a blind person with comedown shakes.

Some of their externals are nice.

Fires well at first but rarely lasts.

009 has a really ugly stock and a horrible looking front end but is a super model compared to to the honey badger.

Honey badger is the weapon of choice for 12yr olds and chavs.

Just plain and simply f*cking horrible.

Thanks. Any suggestions for an alternative? I already have a g&g cm16, jg g36, Ump45 and a tm mp7. We play a lot of cqb but looking at starting to play woodland more.

Looking to buy a "pro" platform.

Thanks. Any suggestions for an alternative? I already have a g&g cm16, jg g36, Ump45 and a tm mp7. We play a lot of cqb but looking at starting to play woodland more.

Looking to buy a "pro" platform.

Your cm16 will do just fine.

But if you want a more 'pro' platform, look at: ICS, Marui, Krytac, magpul.

Thanks for your help. I really like my cm16 it's the first gun I bought and have been buyin others since but can't find the feel am looking for. Not really bothered what it looks like it's how it behaves. Wantsomthin with a very fast trigger response and high rate of fire on semi. Not really into full auto. Don't mind somthin that I might have to do a bit of work on but it will be my first attempt at upgrading a gun myself. Would prefer not to have to change major internal parts but would if needed.

• Supporters

If you honestly want a good m4 to upgrade get a G&P war rifle.

Over time shove in a prebuilt krytac box which is easy. Then a lonex/ultimate high torque motor. Final thing is Pdi 6.08 or 6.05 barrel and a new bucking and nub combo.

All easy things to do yourself and a good performing and nice looking m4 at the end.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.