Another Camo Pattern Question

Mr Monkey Nuts

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

But not the one we normaly hear.

A good few months back I stumbled across a website or a blog where an airsofter or paintabller had used the sewing pattern from CRY G3s and created his own g3 style pants out of material he had.

Now the site had downloadable and printable paper sewing patterns, that I would love to get hold of, but cant for the life of me find it again. Am I going mad? Has anyone else seen this mythical site and can you point me to the right direction?

I really have the urge to g3 some DPMs, I love the colour and material but they have a huge baggy arse and need more tacticool.

I also want to see what some g3 Denim jeans look like, and maybe even re purpose a hello kitty bedsheets Mrs Monkey Nuts wont let me put on the bed.

Alternatively, if anyone has any old, faded, worn or ripped g3 style, (chinese clones are ok) they would like rid of please let me know by PM. I could reverse engineer them and will make the sewing pattern available on this forum.

Much love x

Mr Monkey Nuts

Speak to Chris Kinnerley. Sure he had some DPM Arktis trousers that were based of the gen2/3 trousers.

• 3 weeks later...

I found this place on Facebook

QM supplies discounted military kit

They are selling DPM crye style trousers for £35 posted.

Can't comment on quality but may be worth a look see.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.