Seems a bit quiet in Airsoft ATM

Baz JJ

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Don't know whether its lack of money after Christmas, or people are getting used to being back at work (those players who dont have to work over the holidays) or uncertainty about being able to buy airsoft guns in the UK in the future, but the activity on the forums and Facebook groups seems a bit quiet at the moment ?

certainly not stopped me buying kit, the uncertainty about buying airsoft toys is BS, nothing to worry about and just scaremongering from the journos to get their stories printed.

I really want an new ares badger and if anythin it's made me push my plan to get one forward. Once I've got it they won't get it off me!

Even the new ones? Had a go of a couple and the rate of fire on semi and the range were excellent.

Any other suggestions instead to get the same results?

Should this be a new thread?

• Head Moderator

I really want an new ares badger and if anythin it's made me push my plan to get one forward. Once I've got it they won't get it off me!

Yes

Even the new ones? Had a go of a couple and the rate of fire on semi and the range were excellent.

Any other suggestions instead to get the same results?

Not going to lie pal, but everyone is right about ares. Yeah they may perform good, as can any RIF, but its how often it will let you down and amount of money you will drop on it to repair it or upgrade it.

I love air soft this time of year, all the weekend hoody warriors are too cold to come out to play, so its just full of us old farts sitting in the safe zone drinking coffee moaning about how cold and wet it is and complimenting each others guns.

Sounds just like the locker rooms at every Gym/Swimming Pool.

Little quiet for me at the moment only because my local sites either aren't running till the end of January or the start of March. I really need to find some more sites...

Gunman Tuddenham is a good site and runs every fortnight right through. Game there this weekend Saturday or Sunday.

Sounds just like the locker rooms at every Gym/Swimming Pool.

Little quiet for me at the moment only because my local sites either aren't running till the end of January or the start of March. I really need to find some more sites...

Gunman Tuddenham is a good site and runs every fortnight right through. Game there this weekend Saturday or Sunday.

I can't make it this weekend unfortunatly but i'm gonna add it to my list of sites i've got to go to. New Years resolution go to more sites and more games! Except for this weekend...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.