Extras for an MTP based loadout

JARS

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey everyone!

I'm attempting to create an MTP loadout, I'm pretty much copying my cadets uniform, however I am not allowed to use the real thing, so I have to buy my own...

So far I have MTP trousers, a UBACS shirt and some webbing.

Does anyone know any extras such as gloves or hats etc that go well with this and where to buy them?

Also, for my new rifle, should I buy a black or tan one? Either suits me it just depends what you guys think goes better with my kit.

Thanks,

JARS

Im cadets too and have the same problem hats arnt a necessity and just buy any gloves as no one will really see them

It's annoying isn't it paying all that money for stuff you already have

• 3 weeks later...

I have tan gloves and head gear, as well as tan webbing with mtp pouches on it. Works well i think.

As said mechanix gloves ftw

If you have to buy your own kit then why the hell go for MTP??

It's as bad as MC and you'll look like 99% of other players. I tend to see players in full generic MC and think........noob.

Good thing about MTP is any colour will suit.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.