Few noobs in the Midlands!

Hawkesybaby

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi All,

Me and few of my mates have recently got involved in airsost so thought I would jump on here and say Hi... so Hi!

One of my mates has been into it for a while and has an M4 and gas 1911, he and my brother will be going the "assault" set up route.

Me and my other mate have just purchased M24 style snipers, mine a CYMA 702 purchased from a nice chap on here!

Like it says above we are midlands based and are wondering about any sites locally that cater for both assault and sniper classes.... we have one in our town which doesn't allow snipers which sucks as its 5 mins up the road.

Been doing some quiet looking on here and the new beginners guides are very good and informative, says not get a sniper as your first gun... ive been shooting air rifles for years now so we shall see if that transfers at all.

Hopefully be frequenting here a bit and keeping up to date!

Howdy dude! Find almost any answers to every question on here. Welcome to the forum proper, get stuck i!

Welcome. If u are planning on playing as a team no reason u shouldn't buy a sniper for ur first gun just get a semi auto side arm to go with it.

Just remember, unless your sniper rifle has been properly upgraded, you will likely not out-range someone with a decent AEG and will therefore be at a distinct disadvantage if they see where you are. 30 bbs a second coming at you when you can likely only get off one shot every 5 seconds leads to a lot of walks back to respawn.

Like it says above we are midlands based and are wondering about any sites locally that cater for both assault and sniper classes.... we have one in our town which doesn't allow snipers which sucks as its 5 mins up the road.

Been doing some quiet looking on here and the new beginners guides are very good and informative, says not get a sniper as your first gun... ive been shooting air rifles for years now so we shall see if that transfers at all.

Welcome.

With the right set up - and money expenditure, you can allegedly achieve excellent range (55-65m on one joule supposedly). Many other airsoft guns can do this too. Do not assume its just about buying one of these, there is much more to it.

In my experience, many guns, including my own hugely under perform their potential.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.