The Mall (Reading) - 17th Jan

i3666

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Some of you trying to learn the site before the private game?

Would love to be there but playing the night before so going the 24th instead.

Yup ;) I thought I would get an insight!

I may go on 24th too but I might be playing somewhere else though... I'll keep you posted on that.

• Head Moderator

Cool, well that is me (obviously) in the avatar photo!

So I am looking for someone in MTP, that should narrow it down a bit ;)

I am hoping to be there as well but will not know for certain until a day or two before.

• Head Moderator

Some of you trying to learn the site before the private game?

It does help to learn some of the layout, there are still parts of the basement that I cannot remember acurately and end up geographically challenged.

• Supporters

Yup ;) I thought I would get an insight!

I may go on 24th too but I might be playing somewhere else though... I'll keep you posted on that.

Wouldnt worry about keeping me posted. I dont really do the meet up sociable bit. I like to go on my own and play on my own, its my escape from everybody and everything time.

• Supporters

It does help to learn some of the layout, there are still parts of the basement that I cannot remember acurately and end up geographically challenged.

You want to play there when the smoke machine is on the go. Played there one Thursday and you couldnt see more than a few feet in the basement.

I can run the basement when its pitch black now dont even use a torch anymore, makes getting around so much better.

• Head Moderator

Booking confirmed so I shall be there. I will be wearing grey jacket/top and trousers, a balaclava, and FAST helmet with Typhon cover and green "AFUK", "Jedi Master", and pirate patches. Dye i4 mask, dark blue. HK 416 and Mk23 pistol.

Booking confirmed so I shall be there. I will be wearing grey jacket/top and trousers, a balaclava, and FAST helmet with Typhon cover and green "AFUK", "Jedi Master", and pirate patches. Dye i4 mask, dark blue. HK 416 and Mk23 pistol.

Cool, cya there. I'll be as per the pic attached :)

post-12155-32137_thumb.jpg

• Head Moderator

Cool, cya there. I'll be as per the pic attached :)

That should camo should be easier to locate, and will suit the dark areas well. Will see you at the briefing if not before. From personal experience, get to the chronograph early to beat the queue and then sort out your kit.

Never known the queue to be that bad and I have always got there about 9ish.

You must have been lucky then

• Supporters

You must have been lucky then

Everytime for the last two and a half years?

Never queued more than a few minutes in probably over 40 Sunday games there. Guys on the chrono are usually pretty efficient at moving people through.

As long as get down to the chrono area for 9.20 no issues as chrono normally closes about 9.30 for the briefing.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.