Hello All

Dan2493

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello All

I'm new to airsoft and thought I'd come say hi

I have played 2 skermish and really enjoyed it knackered by the end of the day haha

Anyway I'm planning on playing my 3rd game at ( R.I.F.T airsoft the defalade) then sending of my ukara form

But my problem is I don't know what rifle to get ive been told the cm16 raider is a good rifle to start with but ive used this for my previous games and not to sure im after range and accuracy i no you won't get perfect obviously! looking at spending a bit more to have something more substantial and which will be good for a while I'm not one for charing in there i like to play more carefully so I do like the snipers and am considering one but I like the M4

I would love some advise?

Atb Dan

If you have the budget for it a nice tm rifle. Good range and accuracy out of the box. Unfortunately advice form people on what gun to get is useless, as it all falls to taste. Kuat ask to fondle as many as you can at gamea andake your mind up from there haha

Welcome to the forum.

Yea I'm looking at spending 200-250 maybe more if needed :) what about any specific manufacturers to use or avoid

I'll try and get my hand on some other players guns

I have mesh goggles mesh face shield a molle chest rig dump pouch speed loader etc :)

I don't have a sidearm I'm not sure about one I personally think they are for looks but without using one I can't say for sure I don't want to offend anyone who has one

Ok. I would spilt the budget that you have and buy a g&g cm16 long or short and get yourself a gbb pistol and a couple of spare m4 mags and a spare gas pistol mag. That combined with what u have will give you a great starting setup.

Yes but there are more things to consider than just the lengths of the barrel. Hop up, consistency of fps, barrel diameter, quality of bbs, in door or out door, etc.

What kind of site are you likely to play at most, cqb or woodland? What kind of player are you? shoot and move or pick off players from the back?

i'm not one for charging in there i'll mostly play woodlands so i did think about a sniper ?

Just a quick one, do have face pro, tac vest, pistol, torch, etc already?

You need to get your priorities in order. :)

Well, my advice would be to buy the cheapest skirmish-able* gun in the format (m4,ak.mp5 etc) you like, probably CYMA/JG/G&G/ICS etc, spend not more than 200 on the gun with two batteries, a charger, 4-5 mid cap magazines, and a bag to carry it in.

You can always buy a more expensive gun later.

*Be sure to check.

Not really. Changing the bucking/nub/unit/bb's makes a big difference in accuracy and range.

OK thanks all I wanted to know :)

You need to get your priorities in order. :)

Well, my advice would be to buy the cheapest skirmish-able* gun in the format (m4,ak.mp5 etc) you like, probably CYMA/JG/G&G/ICS etc, spend not more than 200 on the gun with two batteries, a charger, 4-5 mid cap magazines, and a bag to carry it in.

You can always buy a more expensive gun later.

*Be sure to check.

OK thanks I'll take a look around : )

OK thanks I'll take a look around : )

Well, be sure you get well rounded advice, this worked for me, but if you have plenty of money, go right ahead, just don't forget to budget for two batteries, charger, spare magazines, BBs, and boots and other safety gear.

I have multicam boots etc I have a couple of m4 mags so after my rifle now :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.