I'm back!

kerby91

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey all

So after deciding to move house back in November, I had to sell my airsoft guns off to give me a little bit more money to play with. The house move fell through (landlord didn't want anyone with kids...in a 3 bed house...) I was gutted as not only did I not have a new home but I'd sold off my stuff. We eventually moved 2 weeks before Xmas and now we're settled I'm back in the market for airsoft stuff 😆

I don't want to do what I've done previously and spend a small fortune as I don't get to go often thanks to work commitments so I've been looking at the G&G Firehawk, which is up at £139.99, but having not owned a G&G before (or even used anything bar an mp5 a4 top tech blowback) I'm wondering what people are saying about them

Anyway, it's nice to be back!

Welcome back. G&g are good bang for the buck and the firehawk is great. Have heard some odd things about fire modes on new Hawks but not sure what true and not.

• Moderators

welcome back, so looking at your profile your out Mos's way?, he goes to those two sites. You at Tudders this weekend?

as for G&G, SD and ITH will let you know :).......i went for ICS in the end :)

I won't be at any sites for a little while due to no guns haha, plus I don't like renting (just a bit annoying at certain sites).

I'm not looking to spend masses purely as I won't get much use out of it (max of once a month but normally once every few months)

• Moderators

Thats because you were sensible.

:), also the trip to firesupport helped as well

I won't be at any sites for a little while due to no guns haha, plus I don't like renting (just a bit annoying at certain sites).

I'm not looking to spend masses purely as I won't get much use out of it (max of once a month but normally once every few months)

in that case, pop to firesupport and take a browse if you can, always good to see them in the flesh?, I got a ICS CXP UK1 in the end, so many though to choose from, only used it twice since October, last time was a week ago at Tudders.

Tudders do nice blue rent-a-guns :) haha

• Moderators

had to google, near manningtree?....and had to look twice, even though i googled it otherwise slough! haha

so your more that direction then, so Urban Assault a little to far?, whats Raven like?

always good to handle the goods :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.