Scar L AEG / GBB / HPA

Rowed

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Good evening guys !

hope this is in the right section as this falls into all of them really , I'm looking at getting a scar l always wanted one and it will go nicely with my load out this year , now iv seen a lot of hype over these SMP drop in kits to convert AEG's to hpa set up this interests me a lot however when then going to hpa id like the blowback , recoil , cock back , release etc etc the only one off the top of my head i can think of is the TM scar - L which has a unique blowback system as far as i know its something to do with a weight on top of the gear box my question is would this still work with a SMP kit installed ?

can't seem to find any detailed videos or threads on how that system works on the TM.

TIA

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.