New to airsofting /KSC G18C advice

TDQ

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi have recently purchased my first gun....KSC G18C GBB.

Initially I was sceptical at paying price I did for this gun, having researched the same model via other suppliers at a considerably cheaper price.

Was advised that although cheaper the likes of WE and others aren't as good a build and quality.Would appreciate any advice as now looking to purchase KSC G23 GBB.

I have an elderly KSC/KWA Glock 23F (has both labels on the box) about 10-12 years old with plastic slide. Always been reliable even on green gas with an epic rate of fire and spares are available from Firesupport among others, had a new hop rubber in mine but thats about it. Can't compare to a WE Glock (or any other metal slide Glock for that matter) as never tried one.

But yeah if the current KSC models are on a par with the older ones it should last well.

Edit don't expect metal slide versions to have as high rate of fire or be as reliable in the cold.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.